Meet the all natural, organic, version of the ever so popular, but synthetic vapour rub. Made with sunflower, jojoba, and coconut oils for easy absorption, local beeswax, and an effective and safe combination of pure, organic essential oils, this vapour rub is a must-have this winter season. It relieves congestion and cough when applied to the back and chest and relieves mild headaches when applied to the temple. This will probably last you all winter long and then some!
Here's what's in it and why it works:
Tea tree oil is an expectorant with both antibacterial and antiviral properties. Its vapors can provide congestion relief, and reduce imflammation helping to clear the airways.
Peppermint essential oil is antibacterial, analgesic (relieves pain) and anti-inflammatory. It’s also cooling due to its menthol content and provides relief of mild to moderate headaches.
Eucalyptus essential oil is antimicrobial and a great expectorant, making beneficial for respiratory issues.
Cajeput essential oil encompasses decongestant, analgesic, and expectorant properties. It's also beneficial for the relief of mild to moderate headaches.
Camphor essential oil is an analgesic as well as provides relief from cough. Unlike the popular vapour rub which uses camphor derived from turpentine oil, this oil comes from the bark and wood of the camphor tree.
German Chamomille is a naturally blue essential oil, responsible for the beautiful blue hue of our vapour rubs. More than that it encompasses anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antiseptic properties. It also helps remove additional mucus from the body.
All essentials have been used in appropriate concentrations to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers.
Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, local beeswax, tea tree oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, cajeput oil, camphor oil, and German Chamomille oil.
To Use: Rub product onto chest, back and temples as needed with clean fingers.
Recommended for teens and adults only. Not for use in nasal passages. KEEP OUT OF REACH from children as camphor is toxic if ingested by children.